warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Flats challenge. FOLDS

Well, its day three of the flats hand washing challenge.  We are doing great
.
Today I have a few videos and pictures of some folds we do. We mostly do the pad fold which you can see in this first picture. I made this flat. It's 20 by 20 flannel. Very slim. Sometimes I use two. 

Here is a pad fold video this is what we use the most. I like it because its fast and easy. If I prep them before hand it's just as easy to put on an aio or a disposable. I especially like this one for packing the diaper bag. Just pull it out and put it on.  Easy Peesy.

Here is another kind of fold. I use this with newborns with more runny poo.
I saw this on the flats challenge Facebook page. I thought it was really smart. Snappis don't fit well on flannel, so this is a great option. This is a 27 by 27 flannel flat tied on my 2 1/2 year old.  
I hope everyone is doing great. Let me know if you want to see anything else. 

Tomorrow I'll talking about hand washing. Videos and pictures. 
 

















No comments:

Post a Comment