warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Modest Mondays

Today I'm linking up with the modest mom http://www.themodestmomblog.com/
For modest Monday. I love Caroline's blog, especially modest Mondays. It is always so encouraging to read about modesty and femininity. 

I love wearing skirts and dresses. I feel so much more feminine and motherly. There's just something about being dressed for the day. I notice a huge difference in my attitude when I'm all put together vs still being in my yoga pant at noon or even all day. Now, I'm often still in my pjs at noon :) but I feel better when I'm not. Here's some pictures from this week. 
This skirt is from the modest moms clothing store. http://www.deborahandco.com/skirts/
I'm not sure it available anymore. It is my FAVORITE skirt. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment