warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Modest Monday link up

I feel a little strange posting about modesty, then putting up a picture of myself. I very much enjoy seeing what other moms wear. How they make skirts work everyday. I am far from being skirts only. But I very much desire it. I wear skirts 99% of the time when I'm out and about. At home however, I still wear yoga pants or jeans a lot. I don't think this is wrong, however I don't feel "ready for work" dressed like I just rolled out of bed. 

So here you go. 

This is a strapless maxi dress from target, with a button up my mom gave me. 

I just want to say a special thanks to Caroline from The Modest Mom for this awesome link up. http://www.themodestmomblog.com/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment