warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday, already.

This weekend was a blur. I woke up and honestly forgot it was Monday. I am linking up with http://www.themodestmomblog.com/2013/06/modest-monday-and-a-link-up-38/

It's a maternity skirt, but I liked it so much, I still wear it :)

The shirt, my mom gave me. 
Flip flops are from target. I think. ;)


We had a busy, but relaxing weekend. Saturday was spent cleaning and doing laundry. I took the two oldest boys to Mass Saturday night, with my dad. My wonderful mom stayed with the 2 little ones. Sunday was relaxing. We straightened up the toy room at my parents house ( we are visiting my family) then the kids played in the sprinkler. And searched for bugs.  Fun in the sun.  



I hope you have a crazy awesome week. 
 
 

2 comments: