warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Simple sane cloth diapering.

Happy Monday.  Today I wanted to share a video I did for a friend all about what cloth diapers I'm using now. I hope you all find it helpful too.





Oh and don't forget to enter the 100 likes giveaway I'm giving away a ring sling!

and... 

I'm linking up with the modest mom and moms the word go check them out. They Rock!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I love all the pretty, bright colors. I did cloth when the kids were little too but that was like, 4,000 years ago. ;)

    Love the dirty diaper bag that you can just dump all dirty diapers into the wash and dump and bag too. Great idea.

    Also love the fact that you put the diapers together the night before so that they are ready to go. Great idea!

    Thanks so much for linking up to the "Making Your Home Sing Monday" linky party! FYI, the NEW linky part is live and ready for your posts today! :)

    ReplyDelete