warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Friday, July 19, 2013

The Website is live!

It's live, It's live! My website is live! I am so happy. I have been trying to get this thing up and running since Christmas last year. Now it is done. The site is still bare bones. You can only order custom Ring slings. I will be stocking some already made slings, nursing covers and aprons soon. But I am up and ready for new custom orders. You can send in fabric or just message me what you're looking for and I'll whip up a beautiful creation made just for you.

I love being a mom, I love homeschooling, I love being a wife and homemaker, but trying to get it all done at the sometime is hard work. That Crazy Mom came out of a need for simple sane parenting.

Check it out. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment