warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby Wearing Wednesday

Here are some goofy videos of me quickly showing a friend how to use her new ring sling.

This is how crazy my days alway are. fun, fun, fun!

Enjoy wearing your baby today. 

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say how much I loved those videos? Thank you for them. They were made even better by the kidlets running around. Thomas said "HI!" when he saw you and asked if we could Skype you. What a cutie! I love my sling. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete