warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family Sanity Saver

I just recived these in the mail yesterday.
 I am so excited about them. Drinkbands are going to change our dishes situation forever. We have 4 kids and we always seem to forget whose glass is whose. So I end up just getting a new glass for whoever lost track of which was theirs. It happens all day.

I tried color coded plastic cups but if they didn't get washed that day or were still in the dishwasher I didn't have the right color for the right child.

But now that  I have Drinkbands, I can put one on any glass and we know whose is whose. Its already working like a charm.

Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment