warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

homeschooling awesomeness

I am planning our homeschool year this week. ( I'll post what we are using this year in a different post) We are entering in our 4th "real" year of homeschooling. WE have an 8, 4, 3 and almost 2 year old. I love homeschooling, I really do. But I get overwhelmed and stressed pretty easily. So when I saw this book,
Homeschooling Day by Day  I wanted to read it. I bought it yesterday and dove right in. IT IS GREAT!

If you need a little encouragement to start the year off right, this is the book for you.

Thank you little natural cottage for you hard work and encouraging message!

No comments:

Post a Comment