warning :)

Sorry for any typos. I mostly blog from my iPhone lying in bed nursing a baby or sitting on the couch nursing a baby, or wearing a baby nursing. In between home schooling and laundry and diaper changing. Oh did I mention I might be nursing a baby? The point is, I rarely sit down at the computer. Thanks for understanding. You're the best!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

late start is still a start

If you are following my journey to happier mornings then you know I'm not really a morning person anymore. I also struggle with the sin of perfectionism. Yes in my life this is sinful. If you know me you know I am messy and unorganized. My mindset for a long time has been "if i can't do it perfect, i just don't do it" Wrong thinking? Yes! Very wrong!

I am Not Perfects. But In Christ My willing spirit is made perfect "But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me" 2 Corinthians 12:9

So the quick version of what I am relearning this week, is, Just get back up lady and start where you left off.  "Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning" Lamentations 3:23


The challenge has been going well. I've been getting up about 5:30 each day and spending time in prayer, and working on business stuff. It's a little more the 2 hours before the kids get up. Sometimes I have a little one with me, must mostly not. It has been great, peaceful time. 


However today, I slept through my alarm by 2, yes 2 hours :( But instead of being angry about it, I just got up and carried on as usual. Thankfully and praise God, the kids were still asleep, so I was able to Pray and study my Bible for a good 45 minutes. Then we made breakfast. Now the kids have a few free minutes, while I type this up. After I'm done here We'll Start school 2 hours late. 


Gods, power is made perfect in our weakness. His grace is sufficient! Let It be sufficient. 


OK, I have to run, we have school to do. 


Have an Awesome Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment